What is Virtuoso Travel and how it benefits You as a Traveler
What is Virtuoso Travel?
Virtuoso Travel is the Industry’s leading Leisure Travel Network of agencies (more than 20,000 agents worldwide) specializing in luxury and experiential travel. Virtuoso also partners with over 2,000+ of the world’s best companies, such as hotels, cruise lines, tour operators, and more. Virtuoso Travel Advisors use their personal connections and firsthand expertise to craft bespoke trips for clients, including unique experiences, special values, complimentary perks, VIP treatment, and rare access. This Invitation Only organization ensures that you, as a Traveler, will benefit from working with the top 1% of Travel advisors, Vendors, and Properties.
Virtuoso Travel is the largest and most luxurious consortium of its type allowing its member agencies to increase their buying power, commissions, and amenities they can provide their clients. The resulting relationships mean that we, as Virtuoso Travel Advisors, can better serve our clients by offering special promotions, rates, and amenities not generally available to the public. Virtuoso also serves as a conduit for us to constantly stay in the loop with our partners worldwide and be up to date with the latest trends, hottest destinations, Covid-19 issues, and more.
Why should You work with a Virtuoso Travel Advisor?
What does this mean for you? Being a Virtuoso Travel Agent’s client will not only give you extra perks but will also mean you will be recognized as one of the most prestigious guests of the hotel and will be treated as such.
Examples of Virtuoso Amenities include:
- Room upgrades, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for two
- Food & beverage credit or Hotel/Resort credit or Spa credit
- Early check-in/late checkout, subject to availability
- Special Virtuoso Promotions or Experiences
In addition to the above Virtuoso amenities, we are often able to offer some unique perks. Not convinced yet? Check out some of the complimentary experiences clients have enjoyed in the past:
- A martini-making lesson with the King of Martinis – Antonio Pizzuto, the head bar man at the Egerton House Hotel in the UK – plus two martinis, and two tickets at the Victoria & Albert museum
- A horse show hosted by the Horse Whisperer at the Estancia La Bamba de Areco in Argentina
- A kitchen tour and aperitif when dining at Roux at the Landau at the Langham London Hotel.
- A “Picnic in the Park by Jean-Georges” – a picnic basket featuring a selection of delectable foods and refreshments for 2, prepared by The Mark Restaurant’s kitchen
Polished Traveler, a Worlds Away Travel Company is an independent affiliate of Travel Edge – a Virtuoso Member, a $750 million company specializing in Leisure Travel.